servaman

Posté le: Lun 3 Juil - 22:06 (2017)
Sujet du message: Memoirs From Agnes
Répondre en citant

Memoirs From Agnes
by Agnes Afua Manu Oforiwah

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Memoirs From Agnes
READ BOOK Memoirs From Agnes

This book would be a little bit about my childhood and about being diagnosed with a large unruptured brain aneurysm. The journey of the surgery to correct it, detailed process of what happened, and later, the mission to build a village as the Lord revealed to me.
This part about my childhood is included for my readers and audiences to know where I am coming from or how I got here.
I was born into an Akan Royal Family (Odeshee) in Ghana, West Africa, in the eastern region. At about age four to five, I was taken from my mother by my father and given to my father’s niece who was a newlywed and had just had her first child, a daughter. This was the practice then. Most married women from good families had a young girl to help them with their daily chores. So at that tender age, the lot fell to me. I was a maid, but not for hire, because I was classified as a member of the family.
In my father’s world, girls were not to attend school but to learn good housekeeping by apprenticeship. Again, girls would only do better if they didn’t live at home with their mothers since mothers usually spoil their children.
This culture was very rampant until President Kwame Nkrumah, Ghana’s first president, made childhood school education free and compulsory. Education in Ghana, from first grade to university level was free, as long as a child was ready and willing to learn. I say first grade because kindergarten started with urbanization and industrializations.
In 1965, I listened to a talk in Israel by one Professor Sai, MD from Legon-Korle Bu Medical School who said, “In Ghana today, one foot is in the refrigerator and the other is on fire.” This is more than fifty years ago, and I shall say the situation is worse now as a result of global population increase and migration. My question is, what is the government doing for these citizens? Dr. Kwame Nkrumah had a plan, what do we have now? This is food for thought now!
Many thanks to Dr. Kwame Nkrumah, in blessed memory, whose vision for education got me out of family enslavement into a now retired well-educated woman, wife, mother, and grandmother.

Memoirs From Agnes Agnes Afua Manu Oforiwah
Memoirs From Agnes book text online view format

Memoirs From Agnes book iCloud
Memoirs From Agnes free writer original german reader
Memoirs From Agnes download free cloud
Memoirs From Agnes audio book
Memoirs From Agnes book google docs
Memoirs From Agnes book samsung
Memoirs From Agnes read online pdf free
Memoirs From Agnes discount for book
Memoirs From Agnes download free cloud
Memoirs From Agnes tpb free torrent
Memoirs From Agnes iBooks online how read via how to
Memoirs From Agnes book drive
Memoirs From Agnes buy amazon bookstore download epub
Memoirs From Agnes sale book
Memoirs From Agnes book samsung
Memoirs From Agnes download torrent ExtraTorrent
Memoirs From Agnes book torrent
Memoirs From Agnes download torrent ExtraTorrent
Memoirs From Agnes free ebook
Memoirs From Agnes ebook android pdf
Memoirs From Agnes book format djvu
Memoirs From Agnes free writer original german reader
Memoirs From Agnes book BitTorrent free
Memoirs From Agnes book google docs
Memoirs From Agnes pdf download full book
Memoirs From Agnes book DropBox
Memoirs From Agnes book for ibooks
Memoirs From Agnes book ZippyShare
Memoirs From Agnes access review bookshop itunes free
Memoirs From Agnes audio book
Memoirs From Agnes Google Drive
Memoirs From Agnes kindle download free
Memoirs From Agnes download audio apple online thepiratebay
Memoirs From Agnes book text online view format
Memoirs From Agnes bookstore
Memoirs From Agnes value pdf full mp3 book
Memoirs From Agnes .txt download
Memoirs From Agnes book read
Memoirs From Agnes how to find book without register
Memoirs From Agnes free fb2
Memoirs From Agnes book full
Memoirs From Agnes full ebook
Memoirs From Agnes format txt pdf
Memoirs From Agnes book tablet
Memoirs From Agnes book download
Memoirs From Agnes audiobook free
Memoirs From Agnes book for Windows Phone
Memoirs From Agnes full reading ios online apple
Memoirs From Agnes download full book
Memoirs From Agnes You search pdf online pdf

48a4f088c3

PlusL's Remake Instructions of Lion 10654 for LEGO 10654 : You can build the Lion 10654 out of your own bricks!Lightning Struck Twice: When It's Time to Let Go of the One or Ones You Love Shawntae SawyerChick Heather's New Neighborhood: New FriendsRise+of+the+Apex+Squad+%232+Chapter+Five%3A+Nne+Returns+%28Rise+of+the+Apex+Squad+Sequel+Book+5%29On the origin of speciesA Comic Book You Wanna Yomikiring (Japanese Edition)The Wheel of Fortune (Classic Reprint)Cosmogenesis: The Chronicles of Quongo: Bloodlines (Book Book 2)Jamarr's Promise: A True Story of Corruption, Courage, and Child WelfareWalking to Listen: 4,000 Miles Across America, One Story at a Time

Publicité Sujet précédent Sujet suivant 
Auteur Message
Publicité

Posté le: Lun 3 Juil - 22:06 (2017)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:   

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation